Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Guy In Tooown!

Hi Gang!

So YESS!! I finally made it!! My own blog, my own space, blogspot, website or whatever you call it! I now can talk about the stupid gaming rumors and the funny facts as well. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

Right so I've been playing games for more than half my life, starting from Super Mario 1 till the world of Halo Reach and Xbox gaming craze and World Of Warcraft domination. I actually have lost the count of the number of games that I've played since I got started, but just a rough estimate it's somewhere between 400 and 500 games. I probably got addicted to 25% of those and played them on a daily basis!

Crazy I know, but hey that's life. I just can't live my life with these little games, I write for a living and for those people who do the same as me know how boring it is if you just continue doing this for years! You just start turning to a stone age looking guy, and you get to be reaally boring.

OK let me talk a little bit about my life, well I just love living my life. I have a beautiful fiance (who play games too!) and we're planning on getting married like really soon in the future, probably by the next summer :)

Okay, no more boring stuff for you, I just wanted to introduce myself, well somehow and I know it wasn't like the best intro ever but at least you now know who's on the other side writing these silly/funny/whatever stuff.

Talk soon~ Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment